In April 2021 the #culture2030goal campaign approved the renewal of its strategic framework within the context of the UN Decade of Action. In this, we define:
- Our Vision: The recognition of culture as the fourth pillar of sustainable development;
- Our Mission: To mainstream culture across the global development agenda;
- Our Values/Beliefs: are rooted in the #culture2015goal Manifesto of 2014 and the 2020 #CultureCOVID19 Statement;
- Our Goals include:
- A stronger place for culture throughout the implementation of the current global development agenda (the UN 2030 Agenda),
- The adoption of culture as a distinct goal in the post-2030 development agenda,
- The adoption of a global agenda for culture.